Retirement Visa For Bali Indonesia
To be eligible for a visa for retirement you must :
* Be 55 years or older
* Have no intention to work in Indonesia
* Be in good health and character
The following document must be supplied before your visa application can be processed :
* Copy Colour of your passport which are valid for at least 18 Months
* Proof of holding a pension or deposit – Bank statement
* Health and life Insurance
* Curiculum Vitae
* Photographs sized 4X6 = 10 pieces, 3X4 = 4 pieces, 2X3 = 4 pieces (Red Background)
* A personal Guarantee Letter, stating : To live in the provided and agreed accommodation in Indonesia (Bali in particular) with proof of receipt or through renting proof or rental agreement. The mentioned accommodation must be located at an authorized tourist area and in accordance with the prevailing regulations.
How long may I stay ?
If your application is approved, you will be allowed to come to Indonesia initially for one year and your visa can be extended every year to a total of 5 years. Then you can apply for a permanent stay permit (KITAP).
What if I do not extend the visa ?
After you finished your visa in one year and do not want to extend, you must apply for a Exit Permit Only (EPO)