Single Entry Business Visa for Bali Indonesia
The purpose of this visas doing business activities in Indonesia which do not involve takng up employment. Sponsorship is required by an Indonesian company. You need provide the following documents :
Company sponsor data :
- Copy of the company’s act
- Copy of the company’s business license letter (SIUP)
- Copy of the company’s tax number (NPWP)
- Copy of the company’s registration certificate (TDP)
- Copy of the director’s identity card
- Three company letters head, signed by the director and sealed with the company stamp.
Foreigner data :
- Copy of the foreigner’s passport (still valid for minimum 18 months)
- 2 (two) passport sized photograph (4 X 6)
The procedure :
We will arrange the application letter for you, this process can take up to 2 day. When the application is ready you can apply for the visa at the Indonesian embassy or consulate overseas nearest to you. A fee is payable in local currencies for the visa application and duration of stay is depending on the embassies / consulate where the visa is applied. When you have got your visa from the embassy, you must return to Indonesia straightaway, then you will get 60 days free visit monthly extendable in Immigration to atotal of stay 6 monts.